Piana • Pellet pizza oven Terracotta
A compact, innovative and colorful pizza oven, ideal for making delicious home-made pizzas!
The shape of the oven has been studied to guarantee you the most beautiful culinary experience.Its refractory stone is rotatable, which allows you to cook your pizza to perfection without taking it out of the oven. In addition to offering you a perfect cooking, your pizza will be cooked in less than a minute. Invite your family and friends to share a moment of dolce vita!
Piana works with food-grade wood pellets that offer excellent calorific performance.
Terracotta, a trendy color that cannot be ignored in decoration. A warm color that gives a vitamin touch to the oven that will fit perfectly in an exterior. Also available in slate, coal and eucalyptus.
IN STOCK !
Fast delivery in 24/48H and offered from 79€.
14 days to change your mind
Quality and security guaranteed
The advantages of Piana
- Compact and innovative oven
- Rotating refractory stone
- Resistant cordierite stone
- Heats in less than 15 minutes
- Integrated thermometer
- Fast cooking in 60 seconds on the clock!
- Foldable feet and compact size
- 4 colors for 4 different atmospheres
- Rotating system for perfect baking : No need to take the pizza out of the oven! Piana is the only compact oven with an innovative system with a round cordierite refractory stone. The knob will allow you to rotate your pizza during the baking process to obtain an evenly baked pizza.
- Removable door : The door will allow you to optimize the heating time of the oven.
- Fast cooking in 60s : 1 minute is the time you need to get a perfectly cooked pizza!
- Fuels : You can use wood, briquettes or pellets to fuel your oven. Use the hatch just above the drawer to refuel your oven during baking.
- Built-in thermometer : A successful pizza is one that is cooked to perfection. With the built•in thermometer, you can easily monitor the temperature of your oven. It takes about 15 minutes to get the right temperature: 400°C.
- Foldable feet and compact size : to take or move your oven as you wish!
- Each one has its own color : Terracotta for a bohemian atmosphere, eucalyptus for a more zen atmosphere, coal for a modern atmosphere and black for a more intense color.
What the box contains
- Piana oven
- Built-in thermometer
- Steel oven door
- Fuel drawer
- Round cordierite pizza stone
- Flame cutter
- User's manual
- Dimensions of the assembled product
- 73 x 40 x 72.5 cm
- Cooking Surface
- Ø31 cm
- Material Pizza Stone
- Refractory cordierite with a thickness of 0.8 cm
- Structure Material
- Stainless steel
- Material Handles
- Steel and silicone
- Material Knob
Based on 21 reviews
Ditto, difficult to heat and front door won't close. (Translated review)
Nous avons reçu le four mais la pierre était ébréchée! Elle nous a été changée en 4 jours donc très bon sav. Je recommande
We received the oven but the stone was chipped! It was changed in 4 days so very good service. I recommend (Translated review)
Je suis agréablement surprise de la qualité de la cuisson des pizzas ! Le goût et le croustillant de la pizza sont différents en comparaison avec le four traditionnel de la maison ! Très contente de cet achat !
I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of the pizza baking! The taste and crispness of the pizza is different compared to the traditional oven at home! Very happy with this purchase! (Translated review)
We have had this product for several months and every pizza night is worthy of the greatest restaurants (Translated review)
Nous avons ce produit depuis plusieurs mois et chaque soirée pizza est digne des plus grand restaurant
Very happy with the purchase I recommend (Translated review)
Très contente de l’achat Je recommande
Heats up quickly, but you have to let it heat up for at least 25 minutes to get the stone hot as well. Very practical rotating stone (Translated review)